FANDOM



Class sniper

Snipers are highly trained marksmen who can relay enemy information back to their team as well as isolate and assassinate enemy leaders without being detected.

Snipers use your top Handgun and top 2 Rifles, and do extra damage to Enforcers.

Strong, precise damage but weak when targeted. Strength: Rifles

Special Attack: SNIPE +Damage

From the Help Menu: Snipers are the scouts of the empire. With upgraded scopes, they have the ability to hit players in the second and third row of buildings regardless if the adjacent building has been taken down or not. They are well suited at hitting players and dealing critical damage to them. Since they are long range specialists, enemies have trouble hitting them and sometimes end up missing their shots. Weapon Focus: Rifles


SkillsEdit

Head ShotEdit

Uses 1 token.

Class sni headshot1
Level Effect Cost Time to Learn Sniper level reqd
1 +5% chance to Critical 750 Class Coins 8hrs 1
2 +7% chance to Critical 2,500 Class Coins 24hrs 1
3 +9% chance to Critical 5,000 Class Coins 48hrs 1

Lucky ShotEdit

Uses 1 token.

Class sni luckyshot1
Level Effect Cost Time to Learn Sniper level reqd
1 10% chance to guaranteed win 2,000 Class Coins 8hrs 2
2 15% chance to guaranteed win 5,000 Class Coins 24hrs 2
3 20% chance to guaranteed win 10,000 Class Coins 48hrs 2

Concealed ShotEdit

This attack will result in less damage than a normal attack. If the attack results in a win, you will take no counter-attack damage. Win or lose, there is a chance you will apply the suppression status to the target. A suppressed target will do less counter-attack damage when they are attacked. Suppression status can be removed either by use of a stim pack or by the suppressed player using a token. Suppression can be resisted by Stim Pack “immunity”.

Sniper concealedshot1
Level Effect Cost Time to Learn Sniper level reqd
1 Take no counter damage +25% chance to suppress(halves opponent counter damage)(Sniper Damage does 60%) 3,000 Class Coins 8hrs 4
2 Take no counter damage +35% chance to suppress(halves opponent counter damage)(Sniper Damage does 65%) 5,000 Class Coins 24hrs 4
3 Take no counter damage +50% chance to suppress(halves opponent counter damage)(Sniper Damage does 70%) 7,000 Class Coins 48hrs 4

Mark TargetEdit

Makes a “mystery target” in a “mystery building” fully known. Once marked the target will be revealed (for the remainder of the battle) just like a normal target in a normal building, including their health and if they are in a defensive or offensive slot. The marked target will only be visible to snipers until the building becomes exposed to other classes. Can be resisted by Stim Pack “immunity”. Battle Points: 110

Sniper mark1
Level Effect Cost Time to Learn Sniper level reqd
1 75% chance to reveal an unknown player 2,000 Class Coins 8hrs 3
2 85% chance to reveal an unknown player 4,500 Class Coins 24hrs  ?

PassivesEdit

Armor PiercingEdit

Class sni class
Level Effect Cost Time to Learn Sniper level reqd
1 +3% attack vs Enforcers 275 Class Coins 5mins 1
2 +4% attack vs Enforcers 1,000 Class Coins 8hrs 1
3 +5% attack vs Enforcers 2,500 Class Coins 24hrs 1

InvisibleEdit

Adds the chance to take 0 damage from an attack, or from a counter-attack.

Class sni invisible1
Level Effect Cost Time to Learn Sniper level reqd
1 +3% chance to Dodge 1,000 Class Coins 8hrs 1
2 +5% chance to Dodge 3,000 Class Coins 24hrs 1
3 +7% chance to Dodge 7,000 Class Coins 48hrs 1

Killing SpreeEdit

Class sni killingspree1
Level Effect Cost Time to Learn Sniper level reqd
1 +13% Crit/Damage on Crits(stacks) 2,000 Class Coins 8hrs 2
2 +15% Crit/Damage on Crits(stacks) 5,000 Class Coins 24hrs 2
3 +17% Crit/Damage on Crits(stacks) 10,000 Class Coins 48hrs 2

SureshotEdit

For each attack made that does not result in a critical hit, this skill slightly increases your chances of scoring a critical hit on your next attack (can eventually build to 100%). When a critical hit is scored, this bonus chance resets back to your normal crit chance. Tip: works as a complement to Killing Spree, so Sure Shot helps you score the first critical hit and then Killing Spree takes over and helps you score successive critical hits.

Sniper sureshot1
Level Effect Cost Time to Learn Sniper level reqd
1 +5% Crit on each non-Critical hit (stacks) 2,000 Class Coins 8hrs 3
2 +7% Crit on each non-Critical hit (stacks) 4,000 Class Coins 24hrs 3
3 +9% Crit on each non-Critical hit (stacks) 6,000 Class Coins 48hrs 3

BarricadedEdit

Take less damage both when you are attacked and from counter-attack damage when you are attacking.

Sniper barricaded1
Level Effect Cost Time to Learn Sniper level reqd
1 -5 Damage taken 2,000 Class Coins 8hrs 4
2 -7 Damage taken 3,000 Class Coins 24hrs 4
3 -10 Damage taken 4,000 Class Coins 48hrs 4

RicochetEdit

On any critical hit you score, there is a chance that you will hit a second target for a percentage of the damage you scored on the original target. Translation: it’s like splash damage for snipers. Once Kill Spree 3 is active, ricochets can do the same amount of damage as a normal attack on another player. For example: on a kill spree, if a sniper achieves a hit that does 1200 damage (generally only possible with Kill Spree 3), and the shot ricochets, there is a 50% chance that another target will receive 60, 120, or 180 damage, depending on ricochet level. Ricochets can also hit the same target as the original attack, adding additional damage. If the only surviving member of a building is being attacked, they will receive the ricochet damage.

Sniper ricochet1
Level Effect Cost Time to Learn Sniper level reqd
1 +50% chance to hit random target for 5% dmg on Crit 3,000 Class Coins 8hrs 3
2 +50% chance to hit random target for 10% dmg on Crit 4,000 Class Coins 24hrs 3
3 +50% chance to hit random target for 15% dmg on Crit 5,000 Class Coins 48hrs 3

VeteranEdit

Class all veteran1
Level Effect Cost Time to Learn Any class level reqd
1 +10 CC, 15% Damage bonus 50 Class Coins 5mins Level 1 of any class
2 +13 CC, 20% Damage bonus 100 Class Coins 10mins Level 2 of any class
3 +17 CC, 22% Damage bonus, 5% Damage Mitigation, 2% Health bonus 150 Class Coins 10mins Level 3 of any class
4 +21 CC, 24% Damage bonus, 30% Damage Mitigation, 4% Health bonus 150 Class Coins 10mins Level 4 of any class
5 +25 CC, 25% Damage bonus, 35% Damage Mitigation, 6% Health bonus 150 Class Coins 10mins Level 5 of any class
6 +26 CC, 25% Damage bonus, 35% Damage Mitigation, 7% Health bonus 150 Class Coins 10mins Level 6 of any class
7 +27 CC, 25% Damage bonus, 35% Damage Mitigation, 8% Health bonus 150 Class Coins 10mins Level 7 of any class
8 +28 CC, 25% Damage bonus, 35% Damage Mitigation, 9% Health bonus 150 Class Coins 10mins Level 8 of any class
9 +29 CC, 25% Damage bonus, 35% Damage Mitigation, 10% Health bonus 150 Class Coins 10mins Level 9 of any class

The Damage Mitigation % and Damage % apply in EvE only. Note that Veteran skill is shared between all classes.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.